Monday, August 26, 2013

The Paradoxy of Orthodoxy


Although time and observation have led me to believe that the God worshiped in the Christian Bible (Jehovah/Yaweh) is the Demiurge, I still enjoy religious studies. I enjoyed listening to this fellow's speech. He's very genial and charismatic.
The Universe is full of paradoxes. When does one fight, and when does one go with the flow? It's hard to know. Generally, I prefer to go with the flow, but there are some things worth fighting for.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can accept the charismatic charm of the speaker. It is not a surprise, only so can he develop his profession with success.

And I can accept the Demiurge definition as the God of the Old Testament.

It is a bit difficult to define the pluralist God from the New Testament like that .

Anyway, as I enjoy religious studies, too, this little post can produce a long, long conversation, and not to be placed here! :)

Thank you!

Tempest Nightingale LeTrope said...

Agreed, Od Liam. Religion can be a great topic of conversation, but it is also a loaded topic. Many people are not willing to disagree politely when it comes to their beliefs.
Thank you very much for visiting. We hope you'll come back!