Visit the Photo Prompts blog for inspiration
This piece isn't fiction. But it is a little bit flashy!
This piece isn't fiction. But it is a little bit flashy!
What Really Matters
The biggest mistake I’ve made in life is berating
myself mercilessly for being at odds with certain dogmas and tenets, or failing
to live up to certain arbitrary social standards, when there is only one rule
which really matters in the scheme of things:
Image found on this blog, which everyone should go read, right after they finish reading this!
My actions matter, not my system of belief or my
appearance.
~The Cheese Hath Spoken~
Cross-Posted to:


2 comments:
Did you put up a Christmas tree this year? After a five-year hiatus, my brother-in-law, who is now living with us after four long months of unemployment, convinced us that we should.
We all have regrets but in the grand scheme of things, nothing is insurmountable.
Happy holidays, Cara.
Alas, Christmas trees and cats don't mix. The cats love them, but it ends up being an awful mess for me. I put up lights on the fence at my son's place. They're the old school kind where if one bulb burns out, you're screwed, and the green strand is burnt out. Ugh! I've been so busy that I haven't had time to be particularly festive.
Hope things are going ok with your brother in law living there. I know living with relatives can be tough.
Post a Comment