Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A to Z Blogging Challenge 2014: M is for Music


There is music for many belief systems.
The Agnostic Mountain Gospel Choir may not have any specific beliefs, but they like Gospel music.
It's hard to find specific Buddhist musicians. Many times the chants are done by monks.
Counting Crowns sing for Christ with their brand of contemporary Christian music.
I don't know if one could consider this music "representative of Deism," but it is cool.
People who follow the tenets of Eckankar believe that the sound HU has special meaning.
I once worked with a fellow who practiced Eckankar. I was interested to hear about his beliefs until I discovered that his real goal was to try and get into my pants. Then I stopped listening.
Hindu songs praise the various deities of Hinduism.

There are many others. We may examine them at another time!

~Gretyll~

No comments: