I will share some recent astral experiences and talk about a theory. I do not insist that anyone believe the theory, but I do expect respect for my sharing thereof.
I had what I believe to be a journey to an alternate dimension in which I experienced the ultimate loss. I felt indescribably empty and hopeless. I was saying to my ex husband that for the first time since the loss, I forgot that the loss had occurred. I seemed to be apologizing for forgetting.
The bereavement, the emptiness, the hopelessness were incredible. It was like a black hole had taken over the space where my heart should be, and it hurt like nothing else ever could.
When I woke, it took several minutes to work out which was my reality and which was the alternate dimension. Was I in the alternate dimension and dreaming? I really thought so for several hellish minutes. I was so grateful when I was able to confirm that in my current reality, I had not experience the ultimate loss. I can only pray that it never comes to pass.
Being in a state of shock over this experience caused me to be unable to connect with Gem. I could sense his attempt to comfort me. I asked the benevolent powers to help me reconnect with Gem and to understand what he is going through.
On one occasion, Gem invited me to occupy his body momentarily. His physical brain is severely compromised. There was such a terrible feeling of loneliness.
On another occasion, he showed me the care plan that his caregivers follow.
This time I experienced what it was like for him in the early stages of memory loss. I translated what he was imparting into feeling what it would be like if it were happening to me. I saw myself telling my son that I was losing my memories and felt the helplessness and despair of knowing it to be true.
Gem went through this very thing. He behaved bravely. He felt it was important to be brave for his children. He felt numbness and horror.
Gem has told me that he wishes he had committed suicide when he was still able to make the decision to do so. He did not want to do that to his family. However, what he has endured is unimaginably awful.
Gem's soul is separated from his body as if the body was dead. However, he is aware of what the residual consciousness perceives. It is terrified. He says the constant terror and bewilderment of this residual consciousness is leaving scars on his psyche.
Gem is a soul displaced. He is a refugee. He can go to the places where he lived most of his life. However, he is very lonely, as most people cannot perceive him.
It is an honor to be able to be a friend to Gem. He has done so much for me. I hope I have helped him in return.
Cie
No comments:
Post a Comment