So, according to this post, there's a new way to get yourself off while in the bath.
I suppose I must be a terribly boring person, but the water technique never worked for me and I find vibrators too intense for "that area." Nothing like the good old hand. Pedestrian though it may be, it's tried and true.
Try out the helpful bathtub aid if you like, though.
You don't actually need to tell me about your experiences, although I suppose you can if you want. I'm not a sex therapist in any way. I'm just a curmudgeon who sometimes likes to share WTMI about myself.
~The Cheese Hath Grated It~

1 comment:
I read somewhere that women can masturbate in 100 different ways. One I read off suggested a woman got off when filling her car with gas. Apparently, the hose that feeds the fuel to the car vibrates. Must have been odd though for anyone watching seeing a woman in the throes of extasy, her legs wrapped around the hose, her face contorted in pleasure. Maybe the gas station charged her premium rate? Maybe other customers asked if they could use the same pump? You'd had a queue from NYC to Nebraska!
Us guys have really only one way. Bloody unfair.
Post a Comment