If I give you all the mangoes hanging from my mango tree
Would you give me all your love now hidden deep from me?
If I bought you endless flowers to stand upon your window sill
Would you give me all your hours ticking by so endlessly?
If I promise that I will purchase all the sands upon the shore
Would you let my love enter your window then return love out your door?
If I wear a suit of colours braided and stitched as you adore
Would you give me all your love like you never ever have before?
All this love I hold inside me is a love that is all for you
All this love I regularly give you never returns what is true
"The river flows from an endless source always arriving at my door
"Yet water flows sometimes in one direction lapping at the sandy shore
"Water runs through rocky mountains, over oceans that it commands
"Love is like that endless river, given freely with no demands."

No comments:
Post a Comment