Music suggested by blogging teammate Illsa. Thank you, Illsa!
I am now doing a dual healing spell; one for my son's friend who has bone cancer, and one for the special friend whom I was helping on the astral level.
Last time, my friend had decided that there was no helping him as his case was too severe and stated that he instead wanted to utilize his energies to assist my son's friend.
It turns out that the healing energy has been helpful to him regardless of whether it heals his body. It is helping him on a spiritual level. We have also learned that on a subconscious level, he has some real issues with feeling that he doesn't deserve good things.
I am now doing one healing spell for each of them.
I tend to have a problem with needing to know the outcome before I start. I have to fight against that tendency. This spell will be helpful in some way, that much I know.
Love and light,
Cie
No comments:
Post a Comment