Thursday, May 12, 2016

Fallout Fuckery


I'm still dealing with the fallout from having dealt with a sociopath.
I found myself questioning my abilities. If I were a "true psychic," should I not have been able to see that this was a sociopath rather than a troubled empath?
I took action based on an emotional response rather than trusting my intuition.
The Tarot cards revealed that there would be fallout were I to contact this person. I ignored them.
I tend to dwell on my mistakes and I don't forgive myself for mistakes.
Whenever I wake up, I am in an emotional quagmire. I feel that something as flawed as I am should not live. I am contemplating that since my son no longer needs me to drive him to therapy, I am no longer necessary and it would be better if I were to end this joke I call a life.
It is poison for empaths to deal with sociopaths, and I opened myself up to it.
I'm not much of a guide, but I hope that someone will listen when I say that you need to protect yourself. 
I had more to say, but I can't think of what it is right now.

Cie the Worthless Asshole

Suicidal Ideation by Megan Li on Deviantart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like someone was worthless, but not you. You are a caring person, which is why you hurt. But, do not let that destroy you. Use that energy to create and to make it better around you, And also for those who do care about you! Hugs!