Friday, September 2, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins Week 17


Week 17: September 2, 2016

1. My favorite way to exercise is in a therapy pool. But I haven't had access to a pool since I quit my old job a year ago.

2. Something I learned last week was that it really sucks to be without money. Oh, wait, I already knew that.

3. I am sentimental about:

This beautiful mess. 
The photo isn't mine.

4. Some people might find it surprising to know that I used to believe that wonderful things would happen to you if you were a good person. I have since learned that bad people get away with a lot of shit and terrible things happen to good people. There is no rhyme or reason to it.

~Cie~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Cie...I am honoured to have you join in my meme. I value your thoughts.

I think water exercise would be fun. I wish I could try it, as I have severe joint issues, including multiple replacements and fusions.

Money...yeah. There is always a need, never enough. It hurts to see people who have a lot who got it at the expense of others...which goes with your response to #4.

It is important to me to be a good person. My conscence, my soul, drives me to do the right thing, no matter what...even though it often hurts brings me pain or sorrow. I expect others to, and when they don't, it hurts me...but it never stops me. I do what I do with love.

I understand your AC/DC adoration. I am sentimental about a few bands and musicians. Songs take me back to times, moments in my life. Thankfully, it helps to have a musician husband.

P.S. When I hear AC/DC on the radio, I think of you.

Ornery Owl of Naughty Netherworld Press and Readers Roost said...

I have trouble even listening to AC/DC these days. Hearing them used to make me chuckle because they're such a cheeky bunch. Now when I hear them it tends to make me cry. I can't muster the wherewithal to view the videos of them performing with Axl Rose. It isn't because I think he's a bad singer, actually I think he's quite talented in spite of being an utter asshat. Perhaps I have a closed view, but my feeling is "just no."
I understand that as far as Angus Young, he's between a hard place and a rock. I don't blame him for whatever action he takes. He doesn't know what the right thing to do is, so he just does something. I get that.