I miss George. As he once said himself, he was "a bit of a shit" in the way he treated Patti Boyd, but he learned from it and they were able to remain friends until his death. I think he became an enlightened soul and taught those who listened to his music to be kinder.
Of all the Beatles he was the one, very flawed, who searched for enlightenment. He was a bit of a womaniser apparently but, as you say, grew wiser as he grew older. Yeah, I too miss him.
2 comments:
I miss George.
As he once said himself, he was "a bit of a shit" in the way he treated Patti Boyd, but he learned from it and they were able to remain friends until his death. I think he became an enlightened soul and taught those who listened to his music to be kinder.
Of all the Beatles he was the one, very flawed, who searched for enlightenment. He was a bit of a womaniser apparently but, as you say, grew wiser as he grew older. Yeah, I too miss him.
Post a Comment