Yes, but I've now reached the point where there is nothing I like doing. Nothing gives me any satisfaction or joy, including those things that used to give me joy. But that's my issue, I guess!
I wouldn't put the entire onus on yourself. This world is one which seems to get a perverse joy out of squashing any happiness out of its inhabitants. I'm not being hyperbolic when I refer to the material plane as purgatory.
2 comments:
Yes, but I've now reached the point where there is nothing I like doing. Nothing gives me any satisfaction or joy, including those things that used to give me joy. But that's my issue, I guess!
I wouldn't put the entire onus on yourself. This world is one which seems to get a perverse joy out of squashing any happiness out of its inhabitants. I'm not being hyperbolic when I refer to the material plane as purgatory.
Post a Comment