Responding to this article:
Straight from the horse's ass--er--mouth:
"What if women would go out and get raped on purpose just so they could get off work?"
As someone who was sexually assaulted twice in adulthood, at eighteen and at 32, let me just say, fuck you, you utterly despicable piece of shit.
Even though I no longer have panic attacks remembering what happened to me early in the morning on November 1 1997, my heart still starts pounding.
I had panic attacks on and off throughout the day from the time I woke up until the time I finally became too exhausted to stay awake any more. i didn't want to go to sleep because I knew when I woke up it would start all over again. I went through this for literally a year. An entire year of panic attacks about every 20 minutes.
Fuck you and anyone else who thinks anyone would willingly go through that shit. Seriously.
I'm fucking shaking. Part rage, part PTSD.
And y'all wonder why I'm laying it on the line like this. Simply because I don't want there to be even the remote possibility that someone who thinks like this could be in charge of the damn country.
If you think I'm spin-doctoring this shit, read the article. That despicable sentence, along with several others along the same lines, came right out of his mouth.
Trump runs too hot--this bastard is cold as ice.
~Cie~

No comments:
Post a Comment