Saturday, October 22, 2016

Face to Face

Face to Face
Photoshop manipulation by The Real Cie

Had a great astral visit with my friend "Roger Black" today. We ended up at first on the lower astral, which is a place rife with hovels and crowded apartments. Not all dwellers of the lower astral are low spirits. There was one person whose apartment we visited who is there to help the spirits of trapped animals. He had a couple of dogs and kittens in his apartment.
Another person we visited was a carpenter who creates whimsical furnishings. He had created an entire bedroom set to look like a gingerbread village.
Although Roger doesn't dwell on the lower astral, he gives theatrical performances there to help cheer those who are currently "stuck," to help them make their way out of that state and to be free.
When Roger performs, he becomes Jolly Roger, a very flamboyant and fantastical fellow. When I returned to the material world, he was preparing to give a performance.
I know Roger takes no offense, but I so much wish I could see Gem. My depression of late has made it hard for me to connect with him. Gem eventually ended up shouting at me that Roger is trying to help us. Not shouting in anger, but wanting to make sure his message was heard.
I want to thank Roger for a wonderful time. Sometimes just two buddies having a day together is the best medicine.

Love,
Cie

No comments: