Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Cheese Grates It: The Rump and his Supporters Keep Me Gobsmacked


I'm kind of tired of this blog being co-opted by "real world" crap. I want to talk about ghosts, about how being so busy destroys my ability to interact with spirits. Instead, I guess I'll talk about The Rump, and how I don't understand why people I consider to be otherwise intelligent, good people can defend him when even members of his own party are defecting like rats from a sinking ship.
I'm finding out who some people really are, and I don't like it at all.
Several friends--women yet--are defending The Rump's deplorable behavior towards women.
"It was eleven years ago."
Hello--does he seem like he's changed his tune since then?
Also, it's not like he was some dumb teenager trying to show off for his friends. He was 60 years old. He certainly should have known better.
I'm not at all surprised at the shit that's been dug up about the great orange ass clown. I'm surprised and disappointed by the people who continue to defend said shit.
You can bet your bottom dollar, as they say, that the same people would in no way pardon Bill Clinton for playing grab-ass with women he wasn't married to. I'm not excusing Bill's behavior, but at least he didn't behave like a complete swine when confronted with it. He had a little humility. Trump was damn proud of that shit. I'm gobsmacked by all the people who purport to believe his non-apology.
Again, I don't think either of them have any excuses, but if you're excusing The Rump's behavior while continuing to berate Bill Clinton for his, then you, my friend, are a hypocrite.
I really want to get back to talking about ghosts soon.

The Cheese Hath Grated It





No comments: