Copyright: socris79 / 123RF Stock Photo
Obviously a Heething Satin Worshipping Slut with her Demon Familiar
This post is a response to this mind-blowing fuckery shared on the No Longer Quivering blog.
I've been accused of flouncing in a sexy way, although I don't think the word "flouncing" was used. I swore up and down that I wasn't trying to walk in a sexy way. I'm kind of a shy person and don't like presenting myself as sexy. Also, I walk with a bit of a limp. The person doing the accusing insisted that I was walking "that way" deliberately, trying to make the boys think I was sexy.
I lived in a Peyton Place kind of town filled with Bible thumpers. There were all kinds of rumors about me, such as my having had 8 abortions by the time I was 14 (I was a virgin until I was 16 and made the mistake of believing my a-hole boyfriend when he said I was "the one" for him). They also said that I was a "devil worshiper" who sacrificed little animals to Satan.
Really lovely people, these Bible thumpers. I'm now in my 50's and the bullying and abuse I encountered as a teenager still affects me.
~The Cheese Hath Grated It While Flouncing Sexily~


No comments:
Post a Comment