A Voodoo doll on display in the Louvre
Move!
If you think you're justified
To stir up my eating disorder
Because you don't think my body
Looks the way you think it should
Fucking move aside
If you think you're justified
In spreading vicious lies
As you sit behind your console
And encourage people to commit suicide
As you incite bullying of those with whom you disagree
I have to remind myself
That even when I'm having a bad day
And don't like myself very much
I need to remember to protect myself
Against those who ignite the fires of hate
Their thoughts have no more value
Than that which ends in a swirl
With the push of a lever or button
Resist those who would cajole
Weak minds into bullying
If you don't like how I look
Fucking move aside
If you don't like what I create
Fucking move aside
I resist you
And everything you and your small-minded kind stand for
~The Cheese Hath Grated It Poetically~
Also inspired by my anthem to the fuckwits:




No comments:
Post a Comment