I didn't do anything but general sending of love and light for several days because my energies were very drained due to circumstances at work.
The other friend with whom I've been consulting regarding this matter says that the red candles discussed in this post indicate that my subject is doing work on the astral level and is determined to help as much as possible. Thus, at this juncture, I have changed this to strictly a healing spell. We are, in fact, shooting for a miracle.
His energy was fearful when he first approached me. His determination has increased. I want to keep supporting him, whatever he needs to do. This is my intention.
Thank you to the friends who are supporting me in this matter. I'm used to flying by the seat of my pants. I'm glad I don't have to go it completely alone with this.
Love,
Cie
No comments:
Post a Comment