Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Healing Spellwork Second Day

The candle meditations that can be found on You Tube are helpful. They come with peaceful music that helps one focus on this sort of spellwork.
I got some input from a good friend regarding the spells I mentioned yesterday. She said that since my subject has three conditions requiring healing, the spell using the three candles was a good one. With the purple candle I focus on the heart condition, with the blue on healing the lung cancer, and with the white on healing the brain from the dementia. Then utilize white light and the healing jar spell to send general positive energy and obtain the best outcome for him, whether that be a miraculous healing of body and mind or release from his body. I was very grateful for this advice.

I mentioned to my friend that it had been years since I dealt with people on a spiritual level because of trauma inflicted on me in the past by cruel and narrow-minded people. I told her that I would not have extended myself this way for anybody else. This person is very special to me. When he needed my help, I could not see fit to turn him down.
I am sensing a fair bit of psychic pain on his part, things that he's holding onto. I am hoping to help him with these things, with the assistance of higher spiritual beings. He's an advanced soul but has become mired in pain and trauma.
He held metaphysical beliefs, so I am working with the goddesses Brigid and Nanna to assist him. My friend who provided advice mentioned that when she was working with her ailing mother, her mother was Catholic, so she used images from the Christian pantheon. I feel it is well to work within the subject's belief system. If the subject is an atheist, I imagine that general positive energy is apropos.

I am learning as I go. It's been a while since I did spell work and I was a bit rusty. But I am determined to help this special spirit in one way or another. If there is one thing I can do to honor him, I feel it is this: never let others take away my power again.

In love and light,
Cie

No comments: