Friday, December 23, 2016

Readings!


I wanted to take a moment to remind people that I read Tarot cards. I offer a Celtic Cross reading for $25 for either a general reading or one focused question. If interested, please email me at chartley65@gmail.com with TAROT READING in the subject line. Please do put it in all caps so I will be sure to notice it. I get a lot of mail in this box. Unfortunately, it's not because I'm wonderfully popular. It's mostly because people have gotten an idea that I'm a sucker who will shell out a buck to any MLM program that comes along.
I don't promise that my readings will solve all of your problems. However, they can help you decide which direction to take. Tarot does not "predict the future," per se. It illustrates energies surrounding the querent and helps identify what direction those energies are likely to go in.
If you would be so kind as to help me spread the word, I'd greatly appreciate it. If you are willing to write a post telling your readers about my services, or to put a small banner or permalink in your sidebar, I'll give you a reading free of charge.

Kind thanks,
Cie

No comments: