Thursday, December 22, 2016

Let's Get Physical: Your Hostess With The Mostest (Bullshit Physical Problems, That Is)


I'm Cie, and I'll be 52 in February. I've felt tired for as long as I can remember.
My fibromyalgia manifests as chronic widespread low-grade pain, so it's not unbearable.
I can work. However, if I do physically punishing work, I am in pain for twice as long as a normal person. If I overwork myself, I'll end up in a severe state of depression.
I also think I got stuck with a third rate endocrine system. I have hypothyroidism, PCOS, and type 2 diabetes.
I also have type 2 bipolar disorder. Honestly, I don't know what normal feels like. I haven't felt normal since I was a young child.
That's the physical aspect of me in a nutshell. What you see is what you get. Don't like it, don't look at it.

~Cie~

No comments: