Click to enlarge
This lady's unique dance moves amused and delighted many
I felt like it would be a good representative for my April Writing Funny Farm
Bear with me. I am restructuring my 31 Days of De-Objectification project to be suitable for Camp NaNoWriMo. It will instead become 30 Days of De-Objectification in order to fit the format. Instead of doing 50,000 words broken into 1667 words per day, which makes me feel like I've made a word salad and stuffed it into a trash compactor, my goal is a more sensible page per day for 30 days.
I will be republishing the first four entries with possible modifications.
I will also be doing an unofficial A to Z blogging challenge with this project and will be doing NaPoWriMo.
This plus working may keep me out of trouble for a while. I am, however, still capable of kitchen disasters.
~Cie~


No comments:
Post a Comment